Chan Brothers is a Singapore-based mostly travel agency that shaped a joint venture with Panorama Group. The company provides tour packages at value-for-money costs for Outbound Leisure Tours and Corporate Incentive Tours tailored for the Indonesian-Chinese area of interest market.
Its main rivals are Condé Nast Traveler and National Geographic Traveler.
- BlackRock Asset Management Deutschland AG has obtained full license from FTSE to make use of such copyright in the creation of this product.
- Morningstar doesn’t assure the accuracy or the completeness of the Index or any data included therein and Morningstar shall have no liability for any errors, omission, or interruptions therein.
- ‘FTSETM’ is a commerce mark collectively owned by the London Stock Exchange Limited and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE international Limited under license.
- Barclays Capital isn’t affiliated with the Funds, BFA, State Street, the Distributor or any of their respective affiliates.
- iShares® is a registered trademark of BlackRock Fund Advisors or its associates.The Underlying Indices are maintained by Barclays Capital.
- Morningstar has no obligation or liability in connection with the administration, marketing or trading of shares of the Fund.
Holders of Zero Dividend Preference shares are not entitled to dividends. average …